Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother's Day Surprise!

More on May before it flits away!

So blessed and happy to have my Mom here for dinner on Mother's Day!

After a delicious dinner prepared by my husband and kids,
we did my mom's fav thing...played SkipBo!
Notice the lovely flowers on the table?
A gift from Brad! :)
Phil gave me a beautiful hydrangea that blooms all summer!

Took a few pics before my Mom left...

Three generations

My mom always look so small between my kids! :)

Our family

After my Mom left, I thought all was over...but it wasn't!

My kids went together and got me a suprise gift...
a Hot Air Balloon Ride!

It's on my bucket list...I can't wait to go!
Thanks so much you two!
It was a lovely day, and I look forward to my ride!

Hope your Mother's Day was a blessing to you too!

No comments: