Wednesday, April 6, 2016
I am going to try to make these for my family.
They look yummy (even though I can't eat them!) lol
They sound easy and delicious!
Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs
Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombsby Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Yield: (20 bombs)
- 2 cans (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated biscuits
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Separate biscuits. Place on cube of cheese in the center of each biscuit. Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese and seal. Place seam side down about an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
3. While the biscuits bake, mix the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder together and set aside.
4. Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with butter mixture. Serve warm.
Friday, March 18, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
This goodie almost too delicious to share. A few pretzels held together with a Hershey’s Kiss and an M&M top off this salty and sweet treat.
Minty Ice Cream ShamrocksIngredients