Friday, March 18, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
This goodie almost too delicious to share. A few pretzels held together with a Hershey’s Kiss and an M&M top off this salty and sweet treat.
Minty Ice Cream ShamrocksIngredients
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Saw this Gluten Free Mini Cheesecake recipe on Pinterest!
Mini Cheesecakes (grain-free, gluten-free)
♥♥♥♥♥Rated 5.0 by 4 readers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready in:
- Yield: 12
- 1 1/4 cups (125 grams) blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar or raw sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons (42 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 pound (450 grams) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- berries and powdered sugar, optional
For the crust:
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- Prepare the crust. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients, then stir in the butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture between the liners (18 grams or 3 1/2 teaspoons of mixture per liner) and lightly press down with the bottom of a shot glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes while preparing the filling.
- Using an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the beater attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Beat in the eggs on low, one at a time, and just until well incorporated. Do not over mix!
- Fill each liner about 2/3 full with the batter and bake for 10 minutes or until the centers of the cheesecakes don't jiggle when the pan is tapped. Open the oven door (at least 1 foot wide) and let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature - about 1 1/2 hours. For easiest removal, remove the paper liners now. They can also be removed after chilling, though a little more cheesecake may stick to the liners then.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Decorate with berries and dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.