Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'm Still At It!

Yep, I'm still cleaning up a storm in my home these days!
I am sort of Spring Cleaning...yet not. Click here to read the

So far I have decluttered and cleaned our:
  • Foyer
  • Dining Room
  • Kitchen
  • Office
  • Downstairs Bath
And I'm about 2/3 done the Master Bedroom.

I am doing all the drawer, cabinets, etc...
Plus, washing throw rugs, curtains, dust ruffles, and windows...
I also touched up the paint.
It's a lot of work, but I am so happy with what I've gotten done so far!
Lord willing, I will be finishing the Bedroom on Monday.
(this will including "switching the summer/winter clothes as we do not have big enough
closets to keep both seasons in them at the same time-thus they are stored in the attic)
Then I will do the Upstairs Bath, the Living Room, Family Room, and Play Room.
After that, I will have to do the dreaded workshop and garage...I am hoping for help
with those! :)
Once I am finished, I will continue doing my Zones monthly, and
only have to spend 15 min/daily to do that.
Much easier than letting it all go and having to "play catch up"!

Hope you are enjoying this lovely Spring weather
-I have gotten out some during my breaks and really love this time of year!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good for you Sharri! I dejunked and cleaned two kitchen drawers Saturday. That chore wasn't on my to-do list, but when I opened them and saw how messy they were, I decided to tackle them. I hope to work more in the kitchen this week. With six of us using and putting things away every day, the kitchen tends to become disordered very quickly. I also posted more homeschooling books for sale Friday and have several pending.