Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Whole New Look...for $13!

Well, as most of you know, I am a die-hard Goodwill shopper! Well, last year, I hit a jackpot when I went in to find a whole bunch of Waverly curtains! I bought them all--for $13! Most of them were the floral print you see here, they were all cafe curtains, (except the large checkered lined ones) (one is being used as a table cloth-above-the other one is not being used right now). I took one of the cafe curtains and covered a pillow-top left. Also the chair cushion-right.Then, placed one in the center of the table. :0)

Here is a different angle.

Now, I am not creative at all. Especially if someone comes to me and says...we need a craft for Sunday School or something (that would be Mandie-or Marci) :) What I am good at doing is...having something, and having to make do with it. Like...ok, I have all these cafe curtains, now how can I transform the kitchen? (Necessity is the mother of invention)....

So, I grabbed some ribbon I had in the craft bin, and fixed up the curtains....


Not bad for $13 is it? Oh, and they were all brand new and still in the package!

And, it took Bri and I about 15 minutes to do the whole thing!

A good days work I'd say! :)

2 comments:

Marci said...

Great job!!! You did a wonderful job!!

Anonymous said...

Sharri,

Your kitchen looks wonderful. I would say you are very creative, just like my girlie.

Marci's neighbor (smile)