Friday, November 21, 2008

Please, please take me for a walk...or play... or something!

Ssshhhh! I'm concocting a PLAN!

I want to go out for a walk, or get someone to play with me...

This is the pits....everyone is busy...doing homeschool...cleaning...cooking... *sigh*

Maybe I'll look out the window and spot Mrs M walking by with MacGyver...nope...*sigh*

Maybe if I lay RIGHT in the MIDDLE of the floor--someone will notice me!? ...Nope...*sigh*


I know...maybe if I lay here on the couch looking dejected...Nope...*sigh*


Hey, what if I lay right in the middle of Brad's schoolwork!?...Nope :(


All of this scheming has worn me out...now I'm too TIRED to go for a walk!

1 comment:

blog said...

He is so cute!!! What a great post. I think Molly feels the same way sometimes! She has so much energy!