Farmers' Country Breakfast Casserole
- In a 9 x 13 greased baking pan, layer potatoes, ham, onion and cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper to eggs; beat well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour over potato/ham layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To prepare: Preheat oven to 350 degrees; remove cover and bake for approximately 60 minutes. (mine always takes longer! about 1 hr 15 min)
This recipe was requested from my August Post -
Btw, this recipe is the one we usually make on Christmas morning...Enjoy!