Friday, September 23, 2011

Special Days

Our lives have been busy ones lately as we try to adjust to a new schedule and have
lots of new things added to our days.
But, we took time in the midst of it all to have some special celebrations!


Yep, it was my birthday!



My family spoiled me all weekend with lots of special gifts, flowers, meals and cards. :)

I felt very pampered and loved!


Can you believe I had FOUR birthday cakes!?
The one pictured above is the one my sweet daughter made for me--an ice cream cake!
It gets a "10"!
My sweet hubby bought me the one pictured at the top, my mom made me a strawberry shortcake type one, and my dear neighbor made me a pineapple upside down cake!

Then, on Monday, my hubby and I spent the day celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary!
It was nice to have a day to ourselves...

You know, when you think about it, every day is a special day.
We should celebrate each day that we have as part of a family!
I feel blessed indeed to have such special days.
Enjoy yours!

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalm 90:12




1 comment:

Em said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.B!!!!!!
We love you!!
-The Howell Gang