Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shoveling Out

I have to admit that I love snow, however, I don't have to shovel it!

Isn't my son nice? He's letting his sister take a turn. :)

Chips also likes the snow...but then again, he doesn't have to shovel either...


This little guy was watching from a safe distance.


Below, the snow even piled up on our outdoor table (the tiles are removed and stored for the winter.)


Ok shoveling is done, time for fun. We laughed at this picture, it looks like he's flat--deflated or something. :)
Guess who else loves snow? Shoveling or no!

He's been waiting all winter to build this snowfort!

The snow-covered house, and the superbly shoveled driveway!

It may be time for some dry clothes...what do ya think?

The end of a lovely snow day, and my sweet husband's birthday. It was a blessing!

No comments: