Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Already?

We've had a busy week around here...although you can't tell by this pic can you? :)
Brad is actually doing school--with his entourage! LOL
Muffy, after being very, very sick just before Thanksgiving, is now feeling better
He is observing the snow on the ground from a safe distance
Speaking of which, we're gearing up for some more snow tomorrow! They are saying it could be 6-18"
quite a spread!?

We've been busy working on our Bible study, baking, cleaning, organizing, and making a new budget...
Oh, and dreaming over the seed catalogs and planning our garden! :)
I'm really trying to "live life on purpose"--trying to make my days count!

We're also praying that our van-which died on us last night-isn't too expensive to repair
Feel free to pray with us!
What's going on at your house?
Hope your Wednesday is a blessed one!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”
- Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments: