Friday, February 19, 2010

President's Day Road Trip!

On Monday my honey had off for the day, and he wanted to go to Lancaster, PA...

He said if he would have realized how bad the roads were, he wouldn't have gone...
But Brad handled the drive really well--and as you can see, it didn't bother the buggies any!
(even though it was snowing again)

We stopped at this adorable store...even the name is great! Peaceful Valley

I love this wall art verse!
Bri really liked these pictures
The guys like this gun cabinet
I on the other hand...like this dining room set!
(I think big!)
We made ourselves right at home...
Loved these baskets...they have such an attractive way of setting things up don't they?
Brad likes the quality of their workmanship
I loved this picture!
It says, "Be true to your work, your word, and your friends"
Loved this one too!
Then we went to Cracker Barrel...
Did the gift shop of course!
Aren't these adorable? (I bought 2)
The egg cups were 99 cents!
This plate matches
Mom liked this! (Isn't she cute!?)
Pretty display!
The big platter says "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Brad wishes! LOL
It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Wilma said...

I would have loved to been with you shopping in that beautiful store! I also loved the pictures that Bri was admiring. I agree with Brad, the Amish are superb in their craftmanship. Over the last 10 years we have bought a Amish made dining room, bedroom, entertainment ctr, coffee and end tables, and a kitchen table. We did this one room at a time after having second hand furniture most of our married life. We love the quality workmanship.