Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Dickie!

After a week's delay (he got a snowstorm for his birthday!)
we  were finally able to celebrate my sweet brother's 56th B-Day!
Hope he made a good wish! :)
It was a small celebration with just us and his kids, but very nice!
It's always great to catch up on what everyone has been up to!
The dogs enjoyed it too--they got their share of scraps and scratches :)
We picked up Mommom on the way there and were able to enjoy her company as well
Know what she was doing 56 years ago?? :)
(I think that the mothers should get the party--they did all the work!)
These are some of the people at the "Cool Table" - Right Kels?
I think we wore Sky out! :)
Don't let her big yawn fool you--it was a very nice day!

I'm so grateful that God gave me you for a brother!
Happy Birthday :)

No comments: