Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's Your Family Up to in January?...Ours is...Refocusing...



My sweet husband decided to use January as a time of refocusing our attention, and getting our priorities straight! We are refraining from entertainment, and focusing more on spiritual, and practical things this month.
That means you won't see me on here as often! :)

One of the things I'm doing is reading So Much More. It is my daughter's book, but I have never gotten to read it!


What I've read so far is very good!

What are you up to so far this year?
Whatever it is...

I hope that your New Year has gotten off to a good start, and that you are finding joy in every day!

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13

2 comments:

blog said...

That sounds like a great idea!

I've been trying to attain the goals I set for this month. I'm hoping to do that every month, since I seem to accomplish so much more with written goals! :)

Wilma said...

Hi Sharri, I've decided to do more reading this year too. Tanya bought me three books for Christmas by a christian author..Donna VanLiere. I've had bronchitis and have been relaxing. I have read two of the books already. 'The Christmas Shoes', and 'The Christmas Hope.' 'The Christmas Blessing' is next. I am also getting into the bible more this year. Otto and I have our morning devotions but I want to have more time.. just me and God.