Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainy Day Thoughts...



The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalm 19:1

Today is a lovely, but rainy day here in our area.
I actually like rainy days at home. :)

I was just thinking today that God is in control of everything...even the rain!

For yet seven days, and I {God} will cause it to rain upon the earth ...Gen. 7:4

That I {God} will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oilDeuteronomy 11:14

I was thinking about how the rain nourishes the earth, and supplies our water...
How, in sending the rain, God is caring for our needs!

So, don't despair of the rainy days--see God's tlc in it. :)



Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
Lev. 26:4


2 comments:

Marci said...

Amen Sister!!!

Antoinette Petersen said...

We had LOTS of rain last week, and I LOVED it! i like the rain as well, then you have more time to finish sewing projects and curl up with a good book and some hot tea! Mmmmm...

Grace and Peace,

Miss Antoinette