Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Free Magazine!



The people at Salt Magazine are giving away a free copy of their magazine if you're interested! No strings! :)

I am not familiar with this magazine, but I am going to get a copy to check it out.  They said, "Eleven years ago we started a publication called SALT magazine, because we had a passion for the practical issues of Christian living many churches find too controversial or too mundane to address."
Some of their topics included Courtship, Christian Family, Household Management.

1 comment:

blog said...

Thanks for posting this!

I just realized that you weren't on my "Family and Friends" blog list, so I added you! :)

I saw the Sufficiency of Scripture picture/ link on your blog... Do you know if you all are planning to attend? It would be great to see you if you were! :)