Monday, October 19, 2009

Chincoteague: Part 10 The Boat Tour

This post is about the lovely nature tour we took on the Island Queen.

The Island Queen is a pontoon boat. It gave us a very smooth ride!

My mom loved it!


We got to see them raising up a ship that ran aground.

Can you believe all the pelicans and other birds here!? They are all lined up!


Bri caught this bird trying to take off...see where it splashed? Neat.

We had a beautiful day to go!

Pelicans dot the sky.

A company cultivates their oysters here.

The kids loved it!

Awesome angle for the lighthouse.



We spotted some ponies!







I like the way the reflection is here.

The bridge.






This is my final post on our Chincoteague vacation...are you bored and glad it's over? I hope not!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing the pics. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never bored, Sharri! I have truly enjoyed each and every one and sorry that it's over. It has made me want to jump in the car and head down there. I absolutely love the relfection pictures!
Beth

Wilma said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I would have loved to have copied a couple of them but was unable to. The place where you stayed is lovely. Very inviting. Can you give me some information about it? Tanya, Ashley and I will be in Pa. the end of the month. Wish we could see you, but I know they will be busy and they are the ones driving....