Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chincoteague Island, VA

Our family spent the last week in Chincoteague Island, VA-along with my Mom. What a lovely place! So beautiful and relaxing! In fact, it was so much so, that I took a zillion pics! So, I will split up my posts. This one is just on the house we stayed in, and the scenery surrounding it.
















Above, chairs on the deck overlooking the canal--the bay is beyond.
Below, the house had it's own dock--great for crabbing and fishing.






In the evening we played games every night. :)












It was such a lovely place to stay! And, appropriately named: Wishful Thinking. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful place & a lot of fun!

Trish

Unknown said...

These pictures make me HAPPY !!!
Wow! What an awesome vacation.
I love your family picture.

Unknown said...

Sharri,
I love the pictures. Part three had some great shops. I think I saw a Westie in one of the windows!