Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A friend loveth at all times...


The other night I was so happy to be able to visit with two of my dear friends! (They're both named Linda) I call them the Two Linda's!
God certainly intended for us to be friends! The two Linda's went to school together when they were young girls. Then, I met each Linda separately as a young mom, and then discovered that they knew one another! So, we started a tradition of meeting together once or twice a year for dinner.
I can't tell you what a blessing it is to call these wonderful Christian ladies friends! Our chats together are so cleansing & uplifting. There is no judgement or condemnation...and they so loving and real! I really admire them both.
I realized the other night when I was leaving to go and meet them, that we didn't have any pictures of the three of us together--so, I took my camera and had the waiter snap a picture of  the 3 of us.
And so now, you can meet the Two Linda's! :)
I thank God for them!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharri, You are a special person and I am so glad that God brought you into my life. You are so caring and I know when I need to be lifted up in prayer I can always count on you. You are such a great role model. I enjoy our friendship so much - we always have so much fun together. Thanks for your friendship and thank you for being you. And even though I don't like having my picture taken, thanks for bringing your camera. Love, Linda