Thursday, January 15, 2009

Backtracking....

We downloaded pics off the camera yesterday, and I realized I missed posting some stuff...so, here's a little backtracking!
New Year's Day we had my father in law for dinner. It was a nice day, and we all enjoyed his company...but especially Chips!

Above are Chippy and Daddy also on New Year's Day. :)

We put the Christmas Decorations away, got out the snowman decor. Above is a new addition to my collection! Isn't he cute? And he holds photos for me. :)

This is a pic of my son's tree that was in his room before he took it down...

And, below are 2 new additions to our household that were Christmas gifts...

Actually, this is my son's 2nd one...the first one croaked several days after Christmas...

Chippy wanted me to report that he thoroughly enjoyed the whole Christmas celebration and New Year's too!

Muffy reports two things...one: that he is sad that the Christmas tree has been taken down

two: that we didn't give the DOG to someone else for Christmas!

No comments: