Saturday, June 18, 2011

21...21...21...21...21!!!!


Somehow...I'm not sure how...but my little girl's birthday is today...
and she's 21!
I cannot believe how the time has flown by!
It seems like just yesterday I brought my first born home from the hospital...
All of these smiles remind me of so many memories--aren't you glad God
gave us memories!?

She has blossomed into a young lady--and become my right hand in our home :)
May the Lord bless you more and more Bri as you serve Him with your whole heart.
May He guide you as you take the steps He has ordered for you.
May He grant you wisdom to stay on His perfect path.
May He reveal His great plans for you!


He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
 Psalm 18:33


We love you and wish you a very Happy 21st Birthday!

2 comments:

Stinnett Family said...

We hope you have a wonderful birthday!! God Bless!

Marci said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brianna!!! I know the Lord has very special plans for you. You are doing a great job!! Don't let people push you into anything (college or outside job) until God lays the plan out for you. :)