Monday, April 27, 2009

Whatz Growin' On??

We have about 3/4 of an acre in a neighborhood that we call home. We all like to grow things, and I thought I'd show you what is happening around here in the garden department.


Above is our rhubarb



These are asparagus, YUM! They're growing quickly!





Above are our snow peas.


Tiny baby lettuce.





This spinach is getting it's second leaves now!







The two pictures above are of our apple trees, they're in full bloom!




The strawberries are blooming too.





These raspberries don't look like much now, but they grow fast.





I'm happy these herbs wintered over. I used some in my chicken soup today.



And this is our grape vine starting to unfurl it's leaves. I got some great grape juice from these 2 vines last year!


Hope you enjoyed your garden tour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like spring has sprung over there!!!!