Sunday, January 20, 2008


We have been very busy this past weekend helping our dear friends move most of their belongings from here, to their new home in Pennsylvania. Our friend has been voted in as the pastor of a small congregation, in a lovely lakeside church, on a mountain, in a town in PA about 3 1/4 hrs. from here.

We will surely miss this family so much! They have been a real blessing to us and a real encouragement to our family! From the youngest right up through the adults!

But I have to tell you that we're so excited about what God is going use them to do in this little country church. :0) We look forward to seeing His plan unfold in this new adventure. And we will be planning a trip soon to go and visit.


As for me personally, the wife of this pastor is my dear friend, and I don't know what I will do without her! She has been a lifeline for me, and a person I have shared my heart with. I will dearly miss her company--and thank the Lord for free long-distance calling! :0)

And so with both sorrow and joy, I will be lifting them daily to the Lord in prayer.

No comments: