Monday, January 14, 2008

Organizationally Challenged!


Yes it's true! Unlike my friends Mandie, and Lisa-who are very organized....I am an organizational wannabe! :0(

I am determined though, and keep trying! LOL


Well, to prove my point, guess what I have misplaced?? No, not a piece of mail, or a book, nor a sock or article of clothing. No nothing ordinary like that--I, my friends, have misplaced....a sheep's heart! The said sheep's heart would be for my dear daughter's advanced biology class, and she and her friend were to dissect it today, only to find it wasn't where I usually keep such things... (we also have a brain, and a fetal pig--which are both there where they are supposed to be!) LOL And so, I have spent the better part of my day trying fruitlessly to track it down.


Anyway, if you come across an extra sheep or cow's heart--keep me in mind! I'm short one!


Ah, the homeschool life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I hope it didn't accidentally make it into a gourmet dish or something.
=8-o