Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BIG Cooking Day!


I don't know how many of you ladies do "Big Cooking", (I don't do it as often as I would like to.....) But, it helps me out so much in the long run!

Basically, most of this batch is just ground turkey. I cooked it in garlic and onion (yum) and I will put it in freezer baggies to be used for whatever I need... like spaghetti sauce, or baked ziti, sometimes I just warm it in a pan and throw cheese on it, tacos, nachos, whatever! :0)

I also cooked my sausage for tonight's dinner, and am making applesauce from the apples my sweet father-in-law brought me from his tree!
Now I'll have several meal starters in the freezer to help me out on those days I'm pressed for time!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Good for you Sharri. That will really help out. I thought Bri was cooking all week this week?