Thursday, March 26, 2015

Prayer Request Please

If you know me personally, or have read my blog
for very long, you have heard me talk
about my dear friend Marci.

She's an amazing person who even
has her own store!
(which is closed at the present time)

If the Lord lays it on your heart, would you
pray for her?
She has an inoperable, aggressive brain
cancer. She opted for alternative treatment
and is currently undergoing treatment.

Here is a pic of us when we were together the last
time.
 I would covet your prayers for her, she
is in the fight of her life-for her life.
Thank you so much!
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above
 all that we ask or think, according to the power 
that worketh in us,
Unto him be glory in the church 
by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, 
world without end. Amen. 
 Ephesians 3:20, 21

No comments: