Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps. 100:4
We have been praying fervently for our friend Kevin (shown here on right) who is battling leukemia.
Yesterday, God showed Himself mighty by allowing a successful bone marrow transplant that Kevin
received from his older brother Daniel (shown on left).
We are still asking everyone to pray for the details following the transplant.
- That all the leukemia cells are dead
- That no infection will set in
- That he won't have a relapse
- That the bone marrow will take/work
- That the Lord would protect Kevin, keep him healthy, heal him that others will see what the Lord has done and glorify Him.
Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers, please continue to keep this young one in Your tender care.
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. Ps. 26:7