We tried these mini pizza bites the other night--they were so yummy!
- basically you just take a tube of refrigerated biscuit dough, & cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Roll them into balls, then roll out w/rolling pin on floured surface
- and insert in greased mini-muffin pans.
- (ours made 32)
- place a piece of pepperoni in the bottom of each cup
- spoon a little sauce on top of that
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- top with shredded cheese
- bake at 375 for about 10 min
We did make some plain-skipping the pepperoni step.
You could also use canadian bacon, sausage etc... in place of the pepperoni.