Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little Fun...

For less than $2 I picked up a white marker that you can write on your windows with...
and the kids had such fun writing about Brad's Grad :)


It looked pretty neat too!


Since we live in a neighborhood, I thought it would be neat to get a sign to put in the yard
I found this really neat one at the $1 store!

Brad was trying on his gown before the grad...
One of the table decorations that went home with one of our guests...

The lovely ladies who labored so diligently to get things ready, served, and cleaned up!
I could NOT have done it without them!

Bingley enjoyed the balloons the day after the party

My mom got Brad this lovely picture frame...
with a hilarious picture in it that was supposed to be him :)

Hard to believe that was a week ago already isn't it!?
Wow!

No comments: