Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Ultimate Blog Party

This is the first year that I've joined the UBP...although it is the 5th year that they've hosted it at
 5 Minutes for Mom...and, I'm excited to be a part of it! :)
Welcome to Sharri's Snapzshotz if you've never been here before!
My name is Sharri and I am a Christian, the wife of Phil, & Mom to two young adults.
I've been homeschooling since 1997, and this is my last year as my son graduates in May!
I have truly enjoyed being a stay at home mom and raising a family.
I enjoy cooking, gardening, and being outdoors...and of course, photography.
Thus, most of my posts use photographs.

Thanks for stopping by, nice to "meet you"!

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

It's my first year too. You have a beautiful family. I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future!

Marci said...

Fancy meeting you at the party!! :)