That night I dipped some in chocolate for dessert! YUM!
This strawberry was deformed--it had grown funny. That made it unique!
I made freezer jam with them today, and this pie for dessert tonight! Mmmmmm
The strawberry: "Doubtless God could have made a better berry, but doubtless God never did." Dr William Butler
- The land in almost all parts of the USA, are adaptable for cultivating strawberries.
- When it comes to the production of strawberries, California takes the first place by satisfying almost eighty percent of the strawberry requirements of the nation.
- In the 13th century, strawberry was known more for its medicinal value than as a delicious fruit to be consumed.
- It is a scientifically proven fact that strawberry has more nutritional value than many other fruits that we consume.
- The scientific studies show that one serving of eight medium sized strawberries is capable of providing the body 140% of the U.S recommended daily allowance of vitamin C required for human body.