Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring/Summer Snapzshotz

Here are some glimpses into my little world right now... Peekaboo strawberry above, cranberry bush in bloom below... (I love that picture!)


A baby apple above, my knockout rose below (it is living up to it's name!) Strawberries that Bri and I picked (I'm doing another post about those) Above this baby robin was looking for food...same guy below getting ready to try his wings--just a few days later! (They sure grow fast!) Kind of like my kids!
The stray cat that we feed takes a real 'catnap' on the picnic table...


A picture of the Gerber daisy that my sweet husband gave me. (My friend Barb once gave me one when I was sick...now I'm hooked!) Thanks Barb! Isn't it gorgeous!?

A "Chippy Eye View" of things. :)

These garlic chives are gorgeous when blooming-don't they?! They also taste divine. I just made spaghetti sauce using them last night. Yum.
Below is a picture I found at Goodwill that matches my kitchen.
My husband found this Irish Moss at a nursery, and I LOVE IT! Isn't it cute?!?


Chippy is having a bad hair day! LOL


Hope things are lovely in your little corner of the world!


Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

No comments: