Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Well, this Sunday is Easter already!
My husband and I prefer Resurrection Sunday :)
Just thought I'd share a few of our decorations with you...

We went to the Dollar Tree and found these cute glitter eggs.
Bri and I put ribbons on them and hung them from
our white valance in the living room.


These decorations below have been
around since my kids were "littles".
They loved to decorate this little tree :)

I got the cross below at the Dollar Tree a
couple of years ago, it's one of my favorites.

My son Brad put this together several
years ago, and it hangs in a special place in the
living room.

I found the egg holders and eggs below at the Cracker Barrel.
I found the little Happy Easter sign at Home Goods this year.

These are "oldies" too :)

I hope you have a blessed Resurrection Day, remembering
that He is Risen!

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matt. 28:6
*************************************************

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

No comments: