Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Healthy Gluten-Free Wrap for Lunch Recipe

I'm kind of on a recipe-kick, and thought I'd share some here.
The recipes I'll be sharing are for the Gaps-diet. Which
among other things means that they are gluten-free.
I have Celiac disease (which means I cannot have any gluten at all--I even
have to avoid cross-contamination) and so my interest right now is
in gluten-free recipes.
I shared one yesterday for Bacon and Egg Avocado breakfast...
 
Today I'm sharing a simple lunch recipe that looks sooo yummy!
(and EASY!)
Healthy wrap: 1/2 cup chopped chicken, 3 Tbsp Fuji apples chopped, 2 Tbsp red grapes chopped, 2 tsp honey, 2 Tbsp almond butter. Mix and wrap in a Romaine lettuce leaf.#gfcommunity
 Healthy wrap: 1/2 cup chopped chicken, 3 Tbsp Fuji apples chopped, 2 Tbsp red grapes chopped, 2 tsp honey, 2 Tbsp almond butter. Mix and wrap in a Romaine lettuce leaf.
 
Be sure to give me feed-back if you try it! :)

No comments: