Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wow, it sure has been busy around here!
Last week was VBS week at our church, and Phil & I had the 4 & 5 year old class...
it kept us hopping!
We decorated our room for the "Investigation Destination" theme of the week

We were looking for clues to find the True King
One of my new friends was helping me out by dressing like a king :)
We had lesson time, snack time, games and crafts

The children we had were just adorable, and they were so smart!
They really learned and knew a lot!

And, they were so funny! I laughed all week!
Our Pastor's wife was sneaking to wear Spy Guy's glasses...

Spy Guy was a big hit with the children!


My daughter had the opportunity to do a chalk art for the kids,
our Pastor did the preaching.
Brad came and help us out, the kids loved him!
The pretty lady in the blue was also helping us in our class,
it was great to work with her and get to know her better :)
 
Especially the little girls! ;)
 
What a privilege to teach children about Jesus!
I am still praying for the children in my class, that they will
grow up to follow the Lord.
 
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Matt. 19:14
 
 
 


No comments: