Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Have you ever had someone break a promise that they made to you?
I have, and it's not a fun feeling...
 
Have you ever broken a promise to yourself?
I have, and I don't like that either!
 
After I found that I had cancer, I promised myself to try to find
more joy in life...to make the best of every day...to
do something really enjoyable every week.
 
However, lately I haven't been doing it. I am letting the cares
of life wear me down a bit, and make me lose my focus.
 
I am going to try and remedy that though--I am going to recommit to
making the time to do enjoyable things, and not let the
hard things in life rob me of my joy!
I am going to try and count my blessings more often!
 
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalm 5:11

No comments: