Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day...hope you did too!
I had been feeling quite ill all the way to Wednesday, and was very thankful
that I felt much better on Thursday so that I could prepare the meal!

My mom, Bri and I all work together to make the meal, both separately (the day before),
and corporately the day of.  We work well together and things turned out great!

Afterward we played some carpetball (my mom was beating everyone!)

It was a blessing that my nephew drove several hours to come - he entertained us with
lots of stories! :)

Three generations played some foos ball

I am most thankful for time spent with family...it's priceless!
I thank God for the blessings He has bestowed on us once again this year.

IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:
Psalm 92:1


No comments: