Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sometimes I Feel Like a Hamster!

Galatians 6:9
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

My life has changed. Yep, everyone's does I know, but mine has changed pretty drastically since October of last year.
Prior to that I was a healthy energetic, go-getter!
The image above is one that has popped into my mind many times lately--I feel like I'm trying to do things
...yet getting nowhere fast. :)
But, at the same time, I know that God has allowed my current situation, and that He has a plan for it.
He has brought to my mind many scriptures to help me through this time of change.
2 Thessalonians 3:13
But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
He reminds me to keep going, do the next thing, and don't worry about it.
Just keep pressing on.
Philippians 3:14
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

He promises to give me the strength to do what He wants me to do.
Philippians 4:13
 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

He is teaching me to rely on His strength, and not my own.

2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments: