Monday, June 25, 2012

June Blessings

June has held it's share of blessings for our family :)
For one, I am feeling pretty good these days (for which I am thankful)
Also, our garden is doing so well! (The flowers above are from flowers grown in our yard)


I have thoroughly enjoyed this lettuce! I eat salad 3x's a day and never tire of this one!
It is Amish Speckled Butterhead and it doesn't bolt in the heat!
We are now getting squash, zucchini, and we had our first cuke!
But, alas, no pics yet.

My herb barrel is doing great! I slip that apple mint in
when I juice-yum!

Our pastor's family has the church over during the summer so I snapped some pics one night :)


We have a devotion (brought to us by one of the young men)
we have a covered dish supper, singing, and lots of fun and fellowship

We were blessed with this lovely rainbow after some rain earlier in the month.


Brad celebrated his 19th birthday!

Bri celebrated her 22nd!
Mommom brought them an ice cream cake to celebrate

We celebrated Father's Day with dinner and gifts
It has been a jam packed month so far,
we been to several graduations, parties, and events.
 and it's not over yet!
We are thankful for the fellowship, milestones, and blessings that June has held for us
in our family.
Psalm 75:1
Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks:
for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.




No comments: