Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Longing...

I just love this picture--wish I had a church like this right around the corner from home!

But, alas, we don't!
I miss church! I haven't been able to go to our church for many weeks...
Between car issues
 (at one point, we had 3 vehicles out there--and all of them had the check engine light on!)
also, tire issues etc...
And then of course, there is my unpredictable digestive issues that have
kept me home from church--and other things as well.

We did have the opportunity to visit our former church (which is closer) and fellowship with those sweet friends a few times - which I really enjoyed!

But, my heart longs to live in an area that has a good, family-integrated,  Bible-believing and preaching, solid
church with like-minded believers. (That we don't have to drive almost an hour to!)
I really miss the fellowship. And, when you witness to people, it would be nice to be able to ask them
to church with you--not many will drive almost 2 hrs every week...

That is on my prayer request list, and has been for a while.
But, for now, God has us here, and we are driving when we can to our little church in a neighboring state.

One thing I'm really glad of, that God is with me, no matter where I am!
He will never leave me, and walks with me all the day long!
I can fellowship with him throughout the day, and night too!

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39

1 comment:

oil painting gossip said...

Your Post is very excellent.I quite luck to see your nice post and the blog.What you said and post get me a lot of funny