To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
And this was my season to be sick.
I rarely get sick like this, and that is often hard for me to "knuckle under to"...
but this time, instead, I tried to count my blessings...
- My comfy home to shelter me while I'm sick
- My lovely daughter to keep the house running while I"m "down"
- My responsible son who does everything that is needed w/o being asked
- My sweet husband who is compassionate and caring
- My wonderful Mom who brings me chicken noodle soup
- I have no "outside job" to pressure me to return to work
- I have friends who pray for me
- I had lots of extra time to pray
I have to admit that I hope this season for being sick is coming to a close, but I am thankful for this season as I know God uses it for my good.