Monday, October 3, 2011

Photography Feature by Briana

For those of you who don't know her, my daughter Briana is a talented photographer and artist.
She is currently taking a photography class at our local community college, and had to
take several pictures for assignments.
I asked her if I could do a post using her class assignment photos and she didn't
mind a bit!

A lot of these are maybe a little different than normal angles etc...
she shot per assignment info

Enjoy looking through her lens!


















Thanks Bri for letting me share!








3 comments:

Marci said...

Beautiful and very clear photos. I enjoyed them.

Vic said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!! Tell her to keep up the great work!!!
<3

Anonymous said...

Bri did a wonderful job on these photos> i am really happy that it worked out for her to take the class. Ruth