Monday, October 17, 2011

Home Organization Notebook

Back in 2007, my dear friend Marci made me one of the best gifts ever for my
birthday!


She handpainted this lovely notebook for me!
And, it's beauty is not its only feature!

I have tabs in it to keep a lot of my organizational pages all together in one place
The one above is a booklist page

This one is for prayer--there are also pages for prayer lists behind this one

These pages are "To Do Lists"
I can jot down things I need to do for the day

This one is good for an overall of what I need to do for the day/week/month etc...

This master shopping list is kept in a plastic sleeve that I can mark on
and also wipe off when I want to start a new list

This is another list that is in there that I can use to jot down items
needed at the store

I love this sheet--it is a list of menu items for "company"
I have them listed per menu item: Main Dish, Side Dish, Dessert etc...
I keep some of the recipes on sheets behind this.

I love the reminder to be faithful in the basics--I need that from time to time!
What a lovely and practical gift!
I was using it today, and thought I'd do a little post on it.
Hope it gave you some ideas too!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Awww.. you still have it!!