Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Scrapbook

Here's a little scrapbook of events from September...
I had my family over for a BBQ...and they did a little surprise party for me :)
My mom was the main culprit!
While the kids were playing yard games, these guys accidently
got knocked from the tree
We took them over to the wildlife rehabilitator
It was a fun day!
Then, on my actual birthday...I got spoiled again!
These flowers are from my sweet husband
My daughter labored diligently to make these delicious petit fours! Yummy!
Me opening up my sapphire necklace!


Lotsa fun!
We also went to the beach on Friday to celebrate as well




Brad tries out the new metal detector (yardsale find)
Sandy toes!
We stopped at the bay to snap a few pics of the sunset...
Then had a wonderful dinner at Warrens Station--one of our fav places!
We were also celebrating our 23rd anniv.(it's today!)
I'm thankful and blessed to have married my bestfriend!
Looking forward to the next 23!
“And the days dwindle down To a precious few, September, November - And these few precious days I'd spend with you, These golden days I'd spend with you”

I'll post more Sept stuff later on....
Hope you're enjoying yours!

No comments: