Friday, February 20, 2009

Playing Catch UP

Well, we've been a little under the weather here in our house...so I'm playing catch up!

The Friday before Valentine's Day, my honey bought me these lovely flowers (and they still look this pretty today!)

That same evening, our children were babysitting for some sweet friends...so my dear and I had a nice little cozy dinner for two! Valentine's Dinner early! I made some yummy fettucini alfredo with shrimp and asparagus. Plus, I steamed some extra shrimp for peel and eat.
Also, waaaaayyyy back on Valentine's Day, our lovely daughter blessed us by making us some goodies!


One of the things she baked was a cake in her new Pampered Chef Heart shaped Bread tube. We found this new in the box at Goodwill for $1. So, she tried it for the first time...
It turned out great as you can see!
With the rest of the cake batter, she made delicious cupcakes.
We certainly are blessed!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Everything looks wonderful (except the shrimp). :) The cake slices are really cute!!!