Friday, March 1, 2013

Almost Spring....



Well ladies, I did indeed start my Spring Housecleaning!
It kind of happened by accident :)



My son went on a road trip to visit a friend, so I took the opportunity to tear his room apart and
clean and organize it!
That led to more cleaning of other rooms, and before I knew it, I had officially begun my
Spring Housecleaning!
My focus while cleaning this year is to remember to be thankful for my home.
I think of the ones in NJ who have been out of their homes for so long because of Hurricane Sandy and
my heart goes out to them.
I am very thankful to have a home to clean--and family members to clean for!
I'm also thankful to God that He has allowed me to get well enough to clean!
Oh, and  I'm so thankful for being able to stay at home to clean!
I am blessed!


No comments: