Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beach Road Trip!

Last week I was blessed with the opportunity to spend a few days with my mom down at the beach. We both just love the beach, and were so happy to go!
The hotel mom booked was at the end of the Rehoboth boardwalk. It was great, we
could walk right out of the hotel and right on the boardwalk!
Below is the view from our balcony. We left the patio doors open at night
and slept to the sound of the surf!

Below is a pic of the hotel from the beach.

We found this great restaurant - "Big Fish" that caters to
gluten-free diners. Yum!



It rained the first couple of days we were there, but, we didn't let that stop us!
We went around to all the thrift stores in the area and shopped--fun!

Our last day was gorgeous-here is my mom sitting on the beach just relaxing.



Not a lot of people on the beach, but the seagulls kept us company :)


If you look closely at the pic below, you can see on the left a dark spot--a dolphin!
There were lots of them swimming back and forth for hours--we loved it!


I treasure the sweet memories I made there with my mom.
Time is fleeting and short, and you never know what tomorrow holds.
I'm glad we had our "get away"--just laughing, shopping, playing cards...
it was a precious and special time.

No comments: