Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hall of Fame

Some of you may know that I have been having some major health issues recently...
And, as a result, I created a Hall of Fame!


My dear, sweet, Prayer Warrior friends & family have sent me flowers, apples,
fruit, fruit salad, cards, and given me phone calls.

I am so blessed by it, I have entered them in the Hall of Fame!
Each person who prays, writes, and cares just blesses me so much, and
I just wanted to express my gratefulness!

The Lord is hearing the prayers of His saints and is answering.
My life is being blessed so much! :0)

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Rev. 5:8

2 comments:

-Brad- said...

Very thankful for all those that have showed their support!

Wilma said...

That's wonderful! You have lots of friends... because you have been a friend. Prayers go up to the Lord daily. Looking forward to hearing that 'all is well.'