Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Busy Day...

How was your day today? Was it a busy one?
Mine was...
Bri was working on chalk art most of the day, so I spent the day alone
in the kitchen.

I had some cream cheese to use up, so I made an Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Above is the bottom layer of batter, with the cream cheese filling on top

I used a jar of apple pie filling that I canned

And I spread that on top

Then, I put the crumb topping and finished with chopped pecans

I baked it in a springform pan, and thought it came out real nice!

I also made two pans of the rolls (my son's request) :)
I let him choose today

Above is my trusty mixer, a big help in my kitchen!

While I was doing that...Brad and Dad went and picked up
his new snowblower (to replace the stolen one)
He got a great deal on it!
The Lord is Good!

Thank you for your prayers

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hello,
Wow!! Looks like you have been very busy! Hope that you are all doing well.
Blessings,
Michele

Vic said...

Looks like ya'll are having an amazing time!!!! BTW, if you ever need anyone to sample your food... I am always willing to help out!!!:P