Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas!

If you haven't heard of Operation Christmas Child, please
click on the link and go there!
 
It is run by Samaritan's Purse (Franklin Graham),
and they send boxes to children all over the world at Christmas.
They use this as a way to spread the gospel, and it is very successful!
 
 
Above are some of the things I purchased this year, I'm sooo excited,
because our church is doing it this year, and it's the first time!

Above you can see one of the sewing kits I bought, I am doing
some older girls this year, and they need these.

Above are some of the fishing items I bought for some of the
older boys. (A nice man in Walmart helped me choose them).
A friend of mine whose church packs over 1,000 boxes each year
told me that the older kids often don't get boxes as not
many people want to do that age.
So, I made that a focus this year.
 
It's a great way to celebrate Christmas...by getting out the Word
about the Christ of Christmas!
 
 

No comments: