Monday, July 26, 2010

Swan Song

This fall I'll be entering my last year of homeschooling!
In the next few weeks I'll fill out my final plan book
It will be a bittersweet time for me--and I'll be "out of a job"! :)
(I think that this is my 15th year)

I spent some time with a sweet friend of mine who has already graduated her children, and we were talking about this...
I decided during our conversation that I will spend this year "wool gathering" by writing
down some things I would love to work on, learn about etc...if I had the time
Then, next year I'll have my ideas all ready!
Then maybe instead of being sad, I'll have anticipation for this next, new phase!?

But for now, I'll just try and enjoy this final year.


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Eccl. 3:1

2 comments:

Marci said...

That's a great idea!!! Share the ideas as you get them. :) I think one should be an extended visit to someone in Ohio. :)

Wilma said...

I think she's talking about me Sharri!
I'm sure you'll have a lot to catch up on. Surely this has taken a lot of your time. Got to hand it to you...couldn't do it myself!